Central Indiana Division, NMRA
Big Four Depot
Loram Rail Grinder
High and Wide
Big Four (NYC)
CI Rwy & CIW
July 04, 2000
Railroads of Madison County|
from the County
These 'Slides' were taken from a computer slide show that I use at N.M.R.A. Meets, and (in the original form of 800x600 GIFs) as Wallpaper on my computer. If you enjoy visiting Madison County this way, please take a moment to drop me a line and let me know.
Please use your Back Arrow to return
- BNSF 4752 - VERY fresh from the Paint Shop w/out nose herald or long hood lettering
- BNSF 727 - Santa Fe Warbonnet fresh from the paint shop
- C&NW 6886 - in Operation Lifesaver paint scheme
- CI_CIW - Central Indiana #1 (SW1) and CIW 88 (SW7)
- CR 4131 - Conrail SD70MAC at dusk and dawn
- CR 64514/64721 - Conrail Snow Plow - slide 1
- Snow Plow - slide 2
- Snow Plow and Flanger Information from John Reehling
- CR 80091 - Conrail Scale Test Car on the Emporia Secondary
- CR80091 Information from John Reehling
- CRITTER - 30 Ton Plymouth at 'End of Track'
- ICRK - Indian Creek RR Alco RS11 near Frankton Indiana
- NKP 587 (2-8-2 Mikado) and N&W 611 (4-8-4 Class J)
- CONNECTOR - NS to CR Connector at Alexandria
- PC BRIDGE LOGO - Penn Central logo in the Madision Avenue overpass
- PRR_2 - Two from the Pennsy. The Anderson Station and E8A 4257
- SPERRY - Sperry Rail Car 119 ties up in downtown Anderson
- SUNSET - Sunset of Conrail August 21, 1998 (C40-8W 6216)
- TRK_WORK - Track Work Then and Now (100 years later)
Operation Lifesaver Inc.
...is a nationwide, non-profit public information program dedicated to reducing collisions, injuries and fatalities at highway-rail crossings and on railroad rights-of-way. It's web site offers news reports, educational materials, statistics, safety tips, upcoming events, and information on how to get involved.
All photos by Roger Hensley except CI 1, PRR Station and the Track Gang photos.